2 Models Providing Maximum Versatility
- Continuous programmable temperature - Hot & Cold
- Maximum circulatory and relaxant effects
- Extremely simple and easy to use
- Reduced recovery and rehabilitation time
- Safe and efficacious treatment, highly innovative compared to old fashioned methods - irrigation, ice or glycol-gels
- New touch screen monitors
ZT Cube - "The Professional Portable Solution"
Portable unit with a practical handle and a bag with wheels for easy transportation, plus an optional trolley with shelves are also available. The perfect solution for Rehabilitation Rooms and Sport Centres.
- Application cold 0°C and warm +45°C
- Handle up to 2 wraps at the same time
- 7" Touch screen control panel
- Settings for time, temperature and pressure of the treatment
- Cooling fluid NON TOXIC to the skin
- Temperature and time alarm indicators
ZT CLINIC - "the top level solution"
Suitable for rehabilitation, designed and built for complex requirements of clinics and hospitals with up to 2 patients receiving the same treatment at the same time.
- Application cold -5°C and warm +45°C
- Thermal shock feature - from 0°C to 40°C in 60 seconds
- Handle up to 4 wraps at the same time
- 10"control panel touch screen
- Settings for time, temperature & pressure of the treatment
- Transportable on silent and smooth wheels
- Cooling fluid NO TOXIC to the skin
- Temperature and time alarms indicators
How Zamar Cube or Clinic could benefit you
- Easy to use control panel with transparent cover
- Easy to move thanks to silent sliding wheels
- Bearing surface for case files and other papers
- Possibility of four treatments at the same time
- Max cold operating temperature of -5°C , even with four wraps working simultaneously
New Touch Screen Monitor
The operator has access to a number of preset programs that allow the application of the therapies. The operator may also freely create and store their own specific programmes/protocols, adapted to meet the needs of each patient.
As well as using the touch screen, it is possible to update the control panel using a USB stick to download new therapy cycles from Zamar.
The intuitive touch screen interface, with simple icons and graphics, allow the operator to use the system to its full capability by constantly monitoring the patient.
The touch screen uses an amorphous silicon TFT display which makes it easy to read even in critical light conditions and can be used by the operator wearing gloves.